What is it?
This is a type of sensual massage — but it isn ’ thyroxine about sex or foreplay. Yoni massage therapy aims to help you feel more comfortable with your torso and gain a better understand of what feels good to you .
Yoni is the Sanskrit word for vagina, and it translates to “ a sacred space. ”
A yoni massage approaches the vagina as a idolize depart of the body, desirable of respect and honor .
It can be done entirely or with a partner, with or without taking things to the next degree. Intrigued ? here ’ s how to get started.
What are the benefits?
Yoni massage allows you to explore your body in a slow, methodical, and sensual room — without the all-too-common atmospheric pressure to “ perform ” for a collaborator .
The ultimate goal is to feel comfortable in your own skin and more in tune with your torso .
You may besides find the practice beneficial if you ’ ve experienced intimate trauma. For some, the slow and purposeful approach may aid in reconnecting with the body and approaching sensuality from a invest of favorableness.
What about orgasm and ejaculation?
Yoni massage can be highly stimulating. The practice focuses on respective sensible areas, including the breasts and stomach .
Although orgasm is possible, it isn ’ t the primary goal .
If you do climax, that ’ s OK. You may even experience multiple orgasms, specially as you develop your tantric practice. But that doesn ’ thymine mean the drill has to be arousing. For many people, the practice is more aroused — rather than sexual — in nature. To get the most out of it, try to release your expectations. Focus your department of energy on what you ’ ra feel and be open to exploring the different sensations .
How to get started
This is a apparitional exercise, so your mind comes into act equally much as your body. You want to make indisputable both are quick for the know .
Prepare your mind
If you ’ ve never tried any tantric practices, you may need to spend more department of energy on these first stages in the beginning. It ’ second important that you go into the practice with an open mind and heart. Leave behind any judgments or preconceived ideas of what you will experience.
Take respective minutes to warm-up with emit exercises. Inhale and exhale in deep, dense, and audible breaths. Force the vent into and out of your belly. You ’ ll want to maintain these breathing techniques throughout the practice .
Prepare your space
You can set up your space in your bed, on the floor, or on another piece of furniture that ’ s comfortable and invite. Add pillows and blankets to help provide a soft initiation, and consider turning the lights down or lighting candles to help create atmosphere .
Prepare your body
When you ’ re quick to begin :
- Slide a pillow under the back and another under the head.
- Bend the knees and place the feet on the ground.
- Slowly open the legs to expose the vagina.
Warm up the soundbox with sensual touch :
- Massage the abdomen and belly.
- Slowly massage the breasts and around the areola. Leave the nipples alone in the first few minutes. Then gently tug or pinch them.
- Work your way back toward the vagina, stopping to massage the upper legs and inner thighs.
Massage techniques to try
Yoni massage is alone to each person. If you ’ re a founder, these techniques are a good space to start .
- Wrap your hand in a cup-like shape and hold it over the vagina.
- Gently move your hand in a circulate motion.
- Slowly begin to flatten your hand against the vaginal opening.
- Using the palm of your hand to massage the entire area.
- With the tip of your finger, circle the clitoris in clockwise and counterclockwise motions.
- Vary between small, tight circles and larger ones.
- Alternate the pressure you use with your finger.
Pushing and pulling
- Push down on the clitoris gently, making small pulsing movements.
- Then pull the finger down the shaft while keeping pressure on the clitoris.
- Repeat on either side of clitoral shaft.
- Grasp the clitoris gently between the thumb and index finger.
- Gently tug the clitoris away from the body, and release.
- Tug the vaginal lips away from the body, and release.
- Alternate between areas of the vagina with gently tugging.
- Hold the clitoris between your thumb and index finger.
- Slowly and gently rub the clitoris between your fingers like you were trying to snap.
Positions to try
In addition to unique massage techniques, you or you and your spouse can try tantric positions to increase bond and stimulation .
If you’re solo
Solo yoni massage is a fantastic practice. Finding a side that ’ second comfortable is important to relaxing and preparing for massage .
- Sit with a straight back and cross your legs.
- Rest your hands, palms down, on your knees.
- Begin breathing slowly, inhaling and exhaling from your stomach
Hand on heart
- Sit with a straight back and legs crossed.
- Gently rest your right hand over your heart.
- Close your eyes. Begin to feel your heart’s rhythm under your hand. Focus on the energy and emotion of feeling your heart.
- Breathe deeply, allowing the connection between your hand and your heart to build.
If you’re with a partner
With a partner, any side can have tantric possibilities. The following are big for beginners or seasoned practitioners .
- Have your partner sit cross-legged with a straight back.
- Gently rest your body on your partner’s upper thighs, wrapping your legs around them.
- Cross your ankles behind your partner’s back.
- Stare into each other’s eyes and begin breathing. Try to breathe in unison.
- You and your partner should begin by lying on your left sides on a comfortable surface like a bed or padded floor.
- The person receiving the massage should be the “little” spoon.
- Line up your heart and stomach.
- Breathe deeply, trying to get in unison to build a connection.
As you move along in your practice
As you become more skilled with tantra or yoni massage, you can try modern techniques that may be more enjoyable .
Sacred spot (G-Spot) massage
In tantric practices, the G-spot is known as the sacred spot. Massaging it can create intense pleasure. To do this :
- Curve your first finger or two into a subtle C shape.
- Gently slide the fingers into the vagina. Use lube for ease and comfort.
- When fingers are fully inserted, gently massage the inside of the vagina. Feel for a soft, spongy section that should sit directly behind the clitoris.
- When you find it, continue massaging it gently. You can use a “come here” movement to gently curl your finger forward.
- Vary your strokes between fast and slow. Use increasing and decreasing amounts of pressure.
- For additional sensation, you can use your other hand to massage the clitoris.
Orgasm control (edging)
border is the practice of reaching the point of orgasm and backing away to prevent orgasm. It can lead to increased sense and greater culminate when you do orgasm. To do this :
- When you feel your body reaching climax, slow down. Gently pull away your hand or push your partner’s hand away.
- Take a cool-down period. Place your hand over your heart and breathe deeply and slowly.
- When you’re ready, continue masturbating or allow your partner to begin massaging you again. Work up to the point of orgasm.
- You can edge your orgasm again, or you can climax. The more times you edge, the greater the possible pleasure when you do reach orgasm.
If you’re interested in a professional massage
While there ’ s no official certificate for tantric yoni massage, you can hush find an technical who can perform this exercise in a professional and enlightened way. Before you script, be certain to ask about the masseuse ’ s professional background and license to practice. They should have prepare in physical therapy or a certificate in massage therapy. They might besides have completed a course in healing and sexual energy or department of energy techniques. When you think you ’ re quick to ledger, request an informational school term with the masseuse. A professional will happily go over the march and answer any questions you may have. If they aren ’ thymine will to have this school term with you, you should resume your search.
Read more: 8 Best Tips And Positions, Per Experts