1. The best physicians are Dr. Diet, Dr. Quiet, and Dr. Merryman.
2. diet cures more than doctors [ pills ] .
3. diet cures more than the sophisticate .
4. It is authoritative to have a balanced, healthy diet .
5. Try excluding sugar and fat from your diet .
6. There ’ sulfur a steer connect between diet and heart disease .
7. sugar is omnipresent in the diet .
8. A goodly diet creates a body immune to disease .
9. For far information on the diet, write to us at this address .
10. This diet is suited to anyone who wants to lose slant firm .
11. Too rich a diet will disorder his digestive .
12. Vegetables are an integral depart of our diet .
13. rice is the staple diet in many asian countries .
14. The doctor enjoined a rigorous diet .
15. She ’ second on a very hard-and-fast diet .
16. Such a diet is widely believed to offer protection against a total of cancers .
17. Diet and exercise are evenly significant .
18. Health problems can be significantly reduced by careful diet .
19. We all need variety in our diet .
20. He supplemented his diet with milk .
21. She got used gradually to the vegetarian diet.
22. Sweets should be cut out of diabetics diet .
23. If doctors fail thee, be these three thy doctors ; rest, cheerful-ness, ( TranslateEN.com/diet ) and moderate diet .
24. One can eat only 1500 calories a day on this diet .
25. The fall in the number of deaths from kernel disease is broadly attributed to improvements in diet .
26. You can leave the butter out of this recipe if you ’ re on a low-fat diet .
27. He cut down on coffee and cigarettes, [ TranslateEN.com ] and ate a balance diet .
28. The Chinese besides eat a type of pasta as region of their basic diet .
29. fish and rice were the mainstays of the country ’ s diet .
30. Some aged people suffer from iron lack in their diet .
Learning English Faster Through Complete Sentences with “diet”
Sentences are everywhere.
Without sentences, lyric doesn ’ thymine actually oeuvre .
When you foremost started learning English, you may have memorized words such as : English meaning of the word “diet” ; But now that you have a better understanding of the speech, there ’ randomness a better manner for you to learn meaning of “diet” through sentence examples .
true, there are still words that you don ’ thyroxine know. But if you learn whole sentences with “diet”, alternatively of the word “ diet ” by itself, you can learn a lot faster !
Focus your English learning on sentences with “diet”.
Why Is Focusing on Sentences Important ?
Sentences are more than precisely strings of words. They ’ rhenium thoughts, ideas and stories. Just like letters build words, words build sentences. Sentences build linguistic process, and give it personality .
again, without sentences, there ’ s no real communication. If you were lone reading words right now, you wouldn ’ thymine be able to understand what I ’ meter saying to you at all .
The Word “ diet ” in Example Sentences.
“ diet ” in a conviction.
How to use “ diet ” in a sentence.
10 examples of sentences “ diet ”.
20 examples of elementary sentences “ diet ” .
All the parts of speech in English are used to make sentences. All sentences include two parts : the subjugate and the verb ( this is besides known as the predicate ). The subject is the person or thing that does something or that is described in the prison term. The verb is the action the person or thing takes or the description of the person or thing. If a sentence doesn ’ metric ton have a subject and a verb, it is not a complete prison term ( for example, In the sentence “ Went to bed, ” we don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate know who went to bed ) .
Four types of sentence structure .
Simple Sentences with “diet”
A simple sentence with “diet” contains a discipline and a verb, and it may besides have an object and modifiers. however, it contains lone one autonomous clause.
Read more: Gastritis – Symptoms and causes
Compound Sentences with “diet”
A compound sentence with “diet” contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinate concurrence or with a semicolon .
Complex Sentences with “diet”
A complex sentence with “diet” contains at least one independent article and at least one subject clause. dependant clauses can refer to the subject ( who, which ) the sequence/time ( since, while ), or the causal elements ( because, if ) of the independent article .
Compound-Complex Sentences with “diet”
sentence types can besides be combined. A compound-complex sentence with “diet” contains at least two independent clauses and at least one dependent article .