How to Play Pick3
Missouri Pick 3 Playing Options
You have two options to play pick3-
- Quick Pick Method: Ask the clerk at lottery retailer for “QP” to let the computer pick randomly three numbers for you to play.
- Marking numbers on Playslip: Ask the clerk at lottery retailer for the Playslip and mark three desired numbers over it.
Pay an additional $1 to play EZ Match per Pick 3 play. Fill out a Pick 3 EZ Match Playslip printed on the Pick 3 ticket just below the Pick 3 numbers to play EZ Match. They print separate EZ Match slate for each fun. You will have to choose three EZ Match numbers to play EZ Match numbers which will be printed on the back of your slate. In any of the draw number matches the number picked by the players ( regardless of the decree ), the player is an instant winner of the measure printed next to the matched EZ Match turn number.
1-Off (one up or one down, you win!)
If you play 1-Off, you have 27 chances to win on a single ticket. It is basically a play type which you need to mention during the time of buy of the tag. 1-Off ticket costs you an extra $ 1 per pick 3 play .
After picking your desire numbers, give the Playslip to the retailer. Double-check your ticket to confirm the right numbers and date are correct. Don’t forget to sign the back of your ticket and keep it in a safe place. Check the results to see if you’re a winner!
Play Types of Missouri Pick 3
- Straight: Match your number in exact order with the drawn numbers.
- Box: Match your number in any order with the drawn numbers.
- Straight/Box: Match your number in exact or any order with the drawn number.
- Front Pair: match the first two number with the drawn numbers in exact order.
- Back Pair: match the last two numbers with the drawn numbers in exact order.
- Combo: offers you all possible three-number combinations of the chosen numbers for an exact-order win.
- 1-Off: you are a winner if your numbers are 1-off the drawn number.
Drawing Date and Time for Missouri Pick 3
Drawings take place twice a day, Midday at 12:45 pm and Evening at 8:59 pm. You can participate in either Midday, Evening or both depending on which draw you want to play and which you want your play to be eligible. They cut off ticket sales from 12:45 to 12:59 pm (Midday draw break) and from 8:59 to 9:15 pm (Evening draw break).
You can play the lapp number up to 14 straight drawings ( Midday or Evening ) by selecting “ Multi-draw ” over your ticket .
Official Results of Missouri Pick 3
To find out whether you won or not, do this :
- Visit the Lottery’s website!
- Subscribe to the Lottery’s FREE email newsletter, My Lottery News and Numbers, by going to Newsletter Signup.
- Call the Lottery hotline nearest you to hear a recorded message of the current winning numbers:
Jefferson City: ( 573 ) 751-1111
Kansas City: ( 816 ) 795-0203
Springfield: ( 417 ) 888-4271
St. Louis: ( 314 ) 340-5805
- Visit the nearest Lottery office.
- Check your local newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Stop by your nearest Missouri Lottery retailer. Request a winning numbers report, or check your tickets at a Check-A-Ticket machine.