Lucky for Life
Lucky for Life is a fun lottery which is easy to play and offers guaranteed fiscal freedom constantly, with a top trophy of $ 1,000 a day for life. The crippled is drawn every Monday and Thursday night at 10.35PM and there are ten unlike ways to win .
Players can purchase tickets from authorised Michigan Lottery retailers for the gamble to win. See the latest succeed Lucky for Life numbers below .
Read more: Wisconsin Lottery
More Lucky for Life Numbers
How to Play
Lucky for Life tickets cost $ 2 each and anyone over the age of 18 can play by visiting authorised Michigan Lottery retailers. Follow the steps below to enter Lucky for Life in-store .
- Visit any Michigan Lottery retailer to fill in a Lucky for Life playslip.
- Pick five numbers between 1 and 48 and a Lucky Ball number from a separate pool of 1 to 18. You can either select your own numbers or have a random combination chosen for you by marking the ‘Easy Pick’ option.
- You can enter up to 30 consecutive drawings. Write the number of draws you wish to enter in the ‘multiple draw wagers’ section.
- Pay the retailer for your ticket and keep it safe.
- Look up the Lucky for Life results online to find out if you are a winner.
If you already have a slate from a tie within the previous 31 days, you can ask for a Replay. The same numbers will then be reprinted in time for the following available pull .
Ticket Purchase Cut-Off Times
- Tickets for the next draw are available until 9.04PM on the night of the drawing.
- Ticket sales resume for the subsequent draw at 9.05PM on the night of the drawing.
Prizes and Odds
To win the top prize in Lucky for Life, you must match all five main flannel balls and the Lucky Ball. You can then choose to receive either $ 1,000 every day for the lie of your liveliness or a cash summarize of $ 5.75 million. The following table shows all the different respect tiers and the odds of winning .
All prizes are fixed, but the second and third tied prizes may be reduced if there are multiple winners .
|Match 5 + Lucky Ball||1 in 30,821,472||$1,000 a day for life
(cash option of $5.75 million)
|Match 5||1 in 1,813,028||$25,000 a year for life
(cash option of $390,000)
|Match 4 + Lucky Ball||1 in 143,356||$5,000|
|Match 4||1 in 8,433||$200|
|Match 3 + Lucky Ball||1 in 3,414||$150|
|Match 3||1 in 201||$20|
|Match 2 + Lucky Ball||1 in 250||$25|
|Match 2||1 in 15||$3|
|Match 1 + Lucky Ball||1 in 50||$6|
|Lucky Ball||1 in 33||$4|
overall odds of Winning : 1 in 8.
Anyone who wins the top choice ( Match 5 + Lucky Ball ) or the second respect ( Match 5 ) can decide to take their prize payment for life or a cash option. The cash option has to be requested within 60 days of the trophy being claimed .
How to Claim a Prize
Michigan Lottery prizes expire one year after the date of a draw. Any prize unclaimed by this time will be distributed in accord with submit lottery regulations. Please note, if you purchased your Lucky for Life slate in one of the early participating states besides Michigan, you will not be able to claim your trophy in MI. You will need to return to the state of matter where you made the purchase .
How to claim respect varies slenderly depending on how much you have won. Visit the Claiming Prizes page for more information .