The Oregon Lottery began in the class 1985 after an amendment that approved the creation of a state lottery. In its initial state, the Oregon Lottery offered only two kinds of games including the incision games and the Oregon Megabucks draw game. The profits from Oregon lottery, like many other State-run lotteries goes for the fund of public education, economic growth, and natural resources. A certain specify of funds from the Oregon lottery profits are besides spent on problem gambling treatment programs. GAMES PLAYED IN OREGON LOTTERY –
Reading: Oregon (OR) Lottery Results
- Pick 4
- Win for Life
- Lucky Lines
- Mega Bucks
- Mega Millions
MEGABUCKS: OREGON’S FLAGSHIP GAME – One of the oldest games in the Oregon lottery – the Oregon Megabuck drawing card crippled was introduced in the year 1985 as an in house jackpot bet on. After five years that is in the class 1990, Megabucks became one of a kind game in the US to introduce the concept of choosing between ball union and annuity for the winners of the lead loot. surely, Oregon lottery megabucks can be comprehended as Oregon lottery ’ s flagship game. SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT OREGON LOTTERY –
Read more: Wikipedia
- In the year 1988, Oregon contributed in launching Lotto America which four years later became Powerball.
- The ‘Breakopen’ games introduced by Oregon in the year 1988, happened to be discontinued in the year 2009.
- In Oregon itself, four Powerball winnings have taken place till date.
- The cash option introduced by Oregon Powerball had begun in the year 1997.
- One percent of profits from the Oregon lottery are used for funding problem gambling prevention and treatment plans.
- Till the year 2012, Oregon lottery has contributed more than $5 billion funds for public education.
- As of 2012, about $2 billion from the Oregon lottery proceeds has been given for the state’s economic development.
- Proceeds more than $900 million from the Oregon lottery have been contributed for natural resources which includes State parks and watersheds.
OREGON LOTTERY CLAIMS –
- Once the Oregon lottery results are out, you need to claim your prize money below $600 from your lottery retailer.
- In order to claim Oregon lottery prize money that is over $600, you need to visit the lottery headquarters in Salem.
- You can even claim your Oregon lottery prize money over $600 through email. For this you will also be required to fill the winner claim form and send it with your signed winning ticket.
- You can get the winner claim form for your Oregon lottery prize money from any lottery retailer or the lottery headquarters in Salem.
- As a winner of the Oregon lottery game, you need to be aware of the fact that certain levels of Oregon prize money are subjected to federal and State taxes.
In order to check your Oregon lottery results, you can visit your lottery retailer, tune in to the local radio receiver, news, newspaper, or equitable dial the helpline for lottery results !
For details of Oregon lottery and latest news program visit Oregon Lottery Official Website
Read more: Wisconsin Lottery
Lottery Contact Address :
Oregon State Lottery
500 Airport Road SE
call : ( 503 ) 540-1068
note : OR lottery results and other data in Lottery Corner are constantly updated. Please check back often. We make every campaign to ensure the accuracy of all information on this locate. Lottery Corner is not the final examination authority on games, winning numbers, or early information. Please verify your winning tickets with respective official lotteries. individual lottery games logo ‘s are copyrighted and the property of their respective organizations .