Controversial Topics in Healthcare for an Essay
1. Is there a link between poverty and inadequate health ? ( How does poverty contribute to poor health ? )
2. Is the cost of healthcare in the United States justified ?
3. What drives the price of healthcare in the United States ? ( Be informed that the submit spends on healthcare much more than european countries but covers the smallest percentage of healthcare costs ).
4. Should there be an opt-in or opt-out donor system ? Review of credible sources on the topic .
5. Should the state provide free health care to homeless people ?
6. Should people be encouraged to turn to homeopathy first ?
7. Should improper forms of medicine be contribution of home healthcare ?
8. Should uninsured people be provided with any aesculapian wish ?
9. Should there be criminal province for checkup errors ?
10. Should doctors be allowed to promote particular aesculapian products ?
11. Should US hospitals provide a absolve interpreter to non-English address patients ?
Controversial Topics in Medicine: Laws and Policies
12. Should euthanasia be illegal ?
13. Should abortion be legal ? ( Browse this and other challenging topics surrounding miscarriage with recommend sources on each topic )
14. Should surrogate pregnancy be used on-demand or only for health reasons ?
15. Is vomb transplant a adept alternative to surrogate pregnancy ?
16. Should people with mental health issues be treated in or outside of the community ?
17. Should children vaccination be mandatary ?
18. Should people be refused electric organ transplant for leading an insalubrious life style ? Review of credible sources on the subject .
19. Should the electric organ transplant committee consider the affected role ’ s personal details ( marital condition, children, accomplishments, personal qualities ) when choosing what person will receive an organ ? Review of credible sources on the subject .
20. Should doctors be required to report the cases of organ trafficking ( when a person has a needed harmonium, even though he did not get it being on the home list ) ? Review of credible sources on the topic .
21. Should a doctor be able to provide checkup care to a minor despite their rear ’ second wishes ?
Essay Topics on Policies and Practices that Affect Health of the Nation
22. Should marijuana/drugs be legalized ?
23. What are the effects of television shows concerned with diets and losing system of weights ? ( Do they motivate and inspire others or promote consistency prototype ideal and the related issues ? )
24. Do television receiver shows portraying cosmetic operating room make people more incline to refer to it ? If yes, should they be banned ?
25. Should television receiver commercials for alcohol/fast-food chains be banned ?
26. Should the submit regulate social media function to prevent its veto impact on mental health and social media addiction ? ( Find more ideas and sources for a social media essay )
27. Should there be state regulation of fast food chains ?
28. How should the issue of fleshiness be treated : as a personal problem or as a populace refer ? ( Should obese people be entitled to better healthcare coverage or extra days off ? )
29. Can exercising worsen health ?
30. Should teens be able to obtain birth control pills ?
31. Who should decide whether to place an aged in the aged center : an aged person himself/herself, children, healthcare specialist ?
32. Should the express defy to import the products, which were manufactured/obtained at the cost of person ’ s health ? ( Consider pollution in China, child labor, etc. )
33. Should the department of state do more or less to make people lead a healthy life style ? Consider if such interference into personal lives is justified or no. Try to think about all the state does and can do, e.g. banish smoke and drink under a certain long time or in certain areas, ban advertisements and ban films promoting unhealthy life style or unhealthy body double standards, establish more diversion zones easily accessible and attractive to people, educate people on the effects of the insalubrious life style, … or rather invest the money in the economy as the higher economic degree is associated with better health .
Essay Topics on Medical Research
34. Should cloning/genetic mastermind inquiry be allowed ? Review of credible sources on the subject .
35. Can medical research pose a menace ? If yes, what are the ways to mitigate it ?
36. Should scientists work to make computers displace doctors ? What can be the likely benefits/drawbacks ?
37. Can animals be used to test drugs ?
38. Should there be any limits to medical tests on humans ?
39. Should more financing be allocated to practical research projects, which provide aim aesculapian aid to individuals, or the National Institute of Health dealing largely with projects without immediate practical application ?
40. Should scientists research options for people to become immortal ? ( Ray Kurzweil manufactures and takes himself hundreds of pills to delay aging and claims people will become about immortal soon ) .
41. If the research was able to provide a solution to one healthcare issue, what should it be ? ( a remedy from cancer, AIDS, sterility, creation of organs from artificial materials/with the help of cloning, etc. )
The Impact of Covid-19 on Doctors and Healthcare
42. Assess the decision of some countries to use undergraduate nursing students for Covid-19 answer .
43. Is quarantine an effective measure ? How to balance the indigence to halt the spread of the virus and the want for employment and socialization ?
44. Has Covid-19 risen the indigence for ball-shaped coordination of healthcare ? How will respective policies change the national healthcare systems ?
45. Do we need a consecrated global representation that would deal with Covid-19 and future pandemics ?
46. Should doctors that leave their jobs not to deal with Covid-19 be not allowed to work in medicine again ?
47. The impact of Coronavirus on a specific vulnerable population : the poor, homeless, people with mental illnesses, etc .
48. Issues surrounding vaccine test. Is the french doctors ’ suggestion to test vaccines in Africa a sound scheme or an act of racism ?
49. Doctors have the highest mortality rate from Covid-19. What are the ways to decrease it ?
50. Has Coronavirus given a rise to telemedicine ? Is it a viable alternate to traditional consultations ?
For more ideas on how to write an essay about Covid, check this post .
Did you like the list of health topics to write about ? gossip, share and Pin not to lose the resource .
share This Story, Choose Your platform !
About the author : Nataly
Read more: Nephrotic syndrome in children
Hi, I am Nataly and love engage, fit for determination, and edited to perfection writing. Feel unblock to reach out to work with me, suggest subject ideas, or give feedback on Make a Stand – the project I passionately grow for more than 3 years now .