1. True wisdom and insight is always free.
2. Give your world power over to no one. 3. Going into the unknown is how you expand what is known. 4. Get a library card. 5. Spend more time around people that both challenge and deference you.
6. Remain skeptical forever.
7. Fight for what matters.
8. There is a method acting that works. Find it .
9. Join a campaign .
10. Drink your chocolate black. 11. Never let anyone photoshop a movie of you. It creates a delusive sense of assurance. 12. Read more. Especially things you disagree with. 13. Get used to feeling stupid. It ’ s a sign of emergence .
14. It’s easy for people to talk a good game, so watch how they behave instead.
15. Learn something from everyone. 16. Find things that inspire you and pursue them, even if there ’ s no money in it. 17. Starve if you have to, for ampere long as you need to. 18. Survive on a little just to prove you can do it. 19. Get one big success at an early age. It ’ ll aid build your confidence for bigger things .
20. Do what you say you ’ ll do. No one is reliable anymore .
21. Be comfortable with abandonment, even of parts of your identity .
22. Learn a new language.
23. Eat more protein.
24. Keep people around you that will tell you the accuracy. 25. Genius gets you nowhere. murder is everything. 26. If given the choice of equity or cash, about always take cash .
27. Meet raw people adenine frequently as possible. offer to help them .
28. Don ’ thymine discriminate. Connect anyone in your net to anyone else. 29. If you can ’ t do a pull-up, you have a problem .
30. cipher likes a know-it-all .
31. Get a recommendation. Fill it up with stamps no one has ever seen. 32. Quit your atrocious job. 33. Read biographies. It’s like having access to the best mentors in history. 34. Go to bed, and wake up, early. No one will bother you, letting your best work emerge. 35. Scare yourself a little bite every sidereal day. It will expand your inner map .
36. Learn to climb trees.
37. Don ’ thymine buy a batch of material, and only buy the thrust you in truth love .
38. Be humiliate and curious .
39. chirrup followers don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate keep you warm at night. 40. Be arsenic useful as you can in american samoa many circumstances as possible. 41. Show up. 42. repeat people ’ mho names when you meet them. 43. Turn internet access off your earphone. Wifi is fine. 44. Get a deck of Oblique Strategies cards. Use them. 45. Make your home a target where you feel condom. 46. Take people up on bets. Make more bets yourself. 47. Take cold showers. They ’ re better than chocolate.
48. Learn to enjoy hunger.
49. Make everything either short, or longer, than it needs to be. 50. Always remember those who helped you. Deliver two or three times as much value back.
51. But besides, help oneself people who have never helped you, and can ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate .
52. When you know that trouble is temp, it affects all of your decisions .
53. Get a tattoo. Don’t worry about regret.
54. invest to things, regularly, that are far beyond your ability. 55. meet with friends more much than you think you have to .
56. Learn to meditate. Go on a retreat if you have to.
57. Your stories are both more and less interesting than you think .
58. Learn to really listen.
59. Walk more. 60. Ugly is fair a step on the way to beautiful .
61. Get to know your neighbours.
62. Don’t take anything personally, ever.
63. Consider avoiding school. Go to lots of conferences alternatively .
64. As soon as you can, buy some art.
65. Apologize more than you need to. 66. Find out if there will be food there. 67. A estimable haircut changes everything .
68. Read Man’s Search For Meaning.
69. Say no to projects you don ’ t worry about. 70. Do things that are uncool. Later on, they usually end up becoming cool anyway. 71. Find your voice .
72. Have some manners .
73. Learn to play chess, go, and bridge. They ’ ll keep you from going doddering. 74. Learn about the Tetrapharmakos . 75. Find ways to cheat the system– just don ’ thyroxine cheat on people. 76. Be like Jesus, not like his followers. ( This applies to all of them. )
77. At least once, date someone that’s out of your league.
78. Examine your jealousy. You ’ ll learn a fortune about yourself .
79. Good connections are about people, not social networks.
80. Address little problems. They will become big problems. 81. apparel like a cool version of yourself. 82. Yes, there is such a thing as bad compress .
83. Add “adventurer” to your Twitter bio. Then, become one.
84. If the internet is the best thing in your life, you have a serious problem. 85. Give away your best knead for free .
86. Find mentors. Just don’t call them that.
87. actually write on your blog. cipher cares if it ’ sulfur heavily. 88. Download Freedom . Use it for an hour every day. 89. Join a gymnasium. Lift the heaviest you can. ( This applies to girls excessively. ) 90. Do some freewriting. It helps you think things through. 91. When you ’ re having supper with fat people, pick up the cheque .
92. Learn how to speak in populace .
93. If you see person who needs help, stop asking yourself if they need help. alternatively, just avail .
94. Bring a bottle of wine.
95. The best conversations are had side by side, not one in battlefront of the other.
Read more: Nephrotic syndrome in children
96. Protect your hearing. Trust me.
97. Do what ’ s most crucial first thing in the good morning, before you check e-mail. 98. Everyone feels like they’re not good enough. It’s not just you. 99. courage is a knowing skill .