Before you click over though, we want to provide you with everything you ’ ll need to know about writing for our health web site. therefore if you are a health and nutrition writer with a passion for what you do, read on :
Reading: Write for us | Body + Mind
WHY WRITE FOR BODY+MIND?
There are a few reasons why you should consider writing for Body+Mind .
Our web site provides a space to explore some very new and excite health-related topics. indeed, by writing for our health web site, you ’ ll be joining a community of writers trying to spread health and improve the lives of our readers .
On the topic of our readers, you ’ ll be writing for an audience of health and health enthusiasts that are authentically matter to in learning more about their own health and mental wellbeing. This can help you build your portfolio, build new professional opportunities and connections and even more, develop a sense of fulfillment by helping others !
But understand that if you are not a health professional, you should not guarantee that any of your tips or suggestions are horse around proof ways to fix health conditions or illnesses .
ultimately, we value each and every one of the writers that we work with ! We love to read all of your new perspectives, ideas and takes on the different topics in the health niche. here at Body+Mind, we strive to provide you with a supportive community with open communication and expectations .
Before resign, check out a few of our guidelines below .
– Our writers cover topics related to health. We ’ rhenium glad to consider articles that are a small bit outside of that setting if our column team deems them to be relevant and of interest to our hearing though. Our categories include : body ( Beauty, Fitness, Food ), Mind, Lifestyle ( Love ) and # Healthgoals .
– High-quality content that is relevant, face-driven, research-based and easy for our audience to understand .
– Any claims made should be backed by reputable sources.
– We do like utilitarian and actionable listicles, but we are besides open to Op-Ed pieces american samoa well. If you aren ’ t sure if your article works, submit it and we can tell you .
– You should be able to write an article of at least 800 words .
– Your tone should be enlightening, fun and friendly ! If the subject is heavier, then change your tone accordingly .
– We typically use 2nd person for our pieces, but 3rd is besides acceptable .
– If your article has already been published elsewhere, it will be rejected unless you ’ ve clarified that you ’ rhenium submitting it for syndication consideration .
– If it is clear that your article is entirely for SEO purposes, it will not be published. If you ’ ra matter to in patronize postings, feel free to download our media kit out and get in equal .
– We reserve the right to edit and remove elements of your employment .
HOW TO SUBMIT
As we mentioned above, submitting is super easy ! Just jump on over to our liaison page and send us a message, making sure to include :
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF
2-3 WRITING SAMPLES
A FEW POTENTIAL IDEAS FOR ARTICLE TOPICS
Read more: Nephrotic syndrome in children
So what are you waiting for ? We are looking ahead to reading your submission and working with you !