1. “ I was really young, idk, pre-teen. At the hospital when I was staying for a couple weeks, a female child our senesce told us it felt effective to rub a pillow ‘down there ‘ and I did it and … it happened. ” [ via ] 2. “ I was 11 and it was the result of weeks of effort of figuring out how to do it, lol. ” [ via ] 3. “ 8/9ish, something like that. My dad had this back massager that I discovered felt good in my pants. I finally faked a neck injury so I could keep it. A few years ago I told my dad about that and he nodded wisely and said, ‘I knew, darling. I always knew. ‘ Thanks for not making it weird, pop music. ” [ via ]
4. “ I was around 13/14 and I had stumbled upon a video recording on Tumblr of person touching themselves and I mimicked it and it felt amazing. But I did n’t orgasm [ until ] I was around 15 because I did n’t know there was more to it, and I was scared because I always felt this weird rush and I stopped because I didn’t know what was gonna happen. But, one day I was like get ‘s see what happens and ~wow~ it was amazing. ” [ via ] 5. “ My first orgasm was with my fingers and it was really really good at around 17. I would rate it pretty high on the scale. unfortunately however, I was alone able to stimulate myself that direction. I never had an orgasm through penetration and sometimes I get deplorable about it because I do have a boyfriend and he has never once gotten me to orgasm through penetration. ” [ via ]
6. “ I was 18 or so but it was rare and not amaze. My boyfriend and I weren ’ thyroxine terribly sexually compatible, I prefer being very submissive sexually and he wasn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate dominant adequate to make it enjoyable for me. I didn’t orgasm during sex until I was 20 with my now husband. I went from a match of orgasm over three years to having five plus with my conserve every time we have sex. ” [ via ] 7. “ Was 9 with an underwater pool jet. ” [ via ] 8. “ I was in center school, so I guess 12 or 13. I was fantasising and humping my bed cover, and boom, I had an orgasm. It was amazing. ” [ via ]
9. “ I was pre-teen and it happened from humping a pillow. I didn’t know orgasms existed, I was just trying to mimic what the couple on the TV was doing and figure out why the woman was screaming. I did n’t have my first orgasm with a partner until four years after becoming sexually active. ” [ via ] 10. “ Was 36, at least the first time I recognised I had one. I ‘d been married and sexually active for years by that point, but while I enjoyed sex, it was n’t about the orgasm for me. When it ultimately happened, it was during a periodic try at masturbation. ” [ via ]
11. “ Most people probably figured it out by themselves. I had my first orgasm at 16 from oral sex by my first boyfriend. I didn’t even know where my clit was before, immediately I do n’t understand how could I be so dumb. I used to think that the clitoris was somewhere inside the vagina ( confused it with the G-spot ? ) and that the little kernel at the front was for peeing ( because it kinda looks like a bantam cock ? ). ” [ via ]
Sex & Relationships Editor
Paisley is sexual activity & relationships editor at Cosmopolitan UK, and covers everything from sexual activity toys, how to masturbate and sex positions, to all things LGBTQ.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this foliate to help users provide their electronic mail addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar capacity at piano.io