101 Cute Nicknames For Your Boyfriend
- Baabushona – The classic boyfriend nickname popular among Indian couples.
- Munchkin – An awesome name for a short, cute, and adorable guy.
- Cuddle Cookie – Perfect for a sweet-natured, shy guy.
- Hot Chocolate – Great name for a good-looking guy.
- Sugar – Try it for a sweet guy. You may also like Sugar Boogah, Sugar Cube, Sugar Britches, Sugar Leaf, Sugar Cake, Sugar Pie, Sugar Guy, Sugar Muffin, Honey Bun, Sugar Pudding, Sugar Puff, Sugar Plum, Sugar Smacks, Sugar Puss, Sugar Booger, and other fun variations.
- Sweet Cakes – Perfect for the sentimental sweeties out there.
- Sweetdums – Perfect for someone who loves to talk and is very sweet-natured.
- Jaanu Baby – Another Indian nickname for your bae.
- Stud Muffin – If your boyfriend is a manly man, and, at the same time, a cutie pie, this name would be perfect for him.
- Tater Tot – This would be a cute name if he is short and stocky.
- Bae – Stands for Before Anyone Else. Pretty self-explanatory <3
- Oreo – If these biscuits are a favorite of yours, you know what to name your favorite person, don’t you?
- Sunshine – Is he a bundle of energy? Does his presence brighten your day? If so, go for names like Sunshine or Sunbeam or any other cute variation.
- Sweet Pea – Is he so sweet that you practically want to eat him? Then, this would be the perfect name for your perfect guy.
- Coco – Do his crazy shenanigans drive you crazy? Then, this is the perfect nickname for your crazy guy.
[ Read : 50 Cute Good Morning Texts For Him – Brighten His Day With Your DM ]
- Love Bear – A name for a guy who has taken care of you time and again.
- Sweet Stuff – This is perfect for a man who has captured your heart.
- Pumpkin – Great for an attractive, tender-hearted person.
- Baby Cakes – Does he cook you breakfast and do your hair? This name would be perfect for your soulmate.
- Cupcake – If he is the most adorable guy around, you gotta name him this!
- Cookie Monster – That sweet little monster who teases you and makes fun of you, but at the same time, takes care of you like a baby – he deserves this name.
- Smarties – A perfect nickname for a smart and down-to-earth guy.
- Dumpling – Is your boyfriend a cuddly person? This nickname will suit him perfectly.
- Eye Candy – Your boyfriend is a looker, and you can’t get enough of him? This name will show him that you swoon over his good looks!
- Love Muffin – He loves his mom, he loves his dog, and he loooves you? He is a sweetie pie! This would be the perfect nickname for your bundle of love.
- Jujube – Jujube is a sweet-tasting fruit of Chinese origin. Call him by this nickname if he’s a sweet, shy guy.
- Booga Bear – Just a cute term for your awesome boyfriend.
- Captain Cookie – A term of endearment for the number one guy on your ship steering the wheel of love.
- Honey Bear – Perfect name for a protective guy who is absolutely precious to you.
- Honey Badger – A cute nickname for a naughty but sweet-natured guy.
[ Read : 101 Different Ways To Say I Love You ]
- Honey Bunny – Derived from the classic “honey bunny” song, this term of endearment is very popular among newly-in-love couples!
- Hon – A short form of honey.
- Jelly Bean – This name is for the guy who acts tough but is a softy at heart.
- Thunder Muffin – If he is sweet and super enthusiastic about everything, this is a great name for him.
- Loveberry Cheesecake – This one is for cheesecake lovers. The best sweet treat of them all is your guy, so call him by this name!
- Little Muppet – Does your guy keep losing his stuff and running into things? This would be a great nickname for him!
- Mi Hombre – A Spanish-inspired nickname for your guy. It means ‘my man.’
- Sweet Cheeks – Does your man have pinchable cheeks? Then, go for this nickname.
- Pebbles – A cute name for a cutie. Also, if he has a nerdy hobby, this is perfect for him.
- Sugar Belly – This is an adorable name if your guy loves to eat.
- Popsicle – Is he tall and sweet? This is it, then.
- Hot Stuff – If he is a treat to the eyes, your boyfriend deserves this sexy nickname.
- Tarzan – If your guy is wild at heart, this is a great nickname for him.
- Snickers – A name that can be used for a guy who gets “hangry” a lot.
- Sexy Button – Is your guy really hot, but a little bit short? This nickname goes with his persona perfectly.
[ Read : 21 Compliments Men Would Love To Hear – How To Compliment A Guy ]
- Puddin’ – If you are both crazy people, try Puddin’, which is what Harley Quinn used to call her boyfriend, the Joker.
- Cuddle Muffin – Is your boyfriend the person you just loooove to cuddle with? We know the perfect nickname for him – Cuddle Muffin.
- Pudding Pop – If he is irresistible and a sweetie pie, call him by this adorable nickname.
- Hubba Bubba – Perfect for a guy who is sexy as hell.
- Huggies – A lovely term of endearment for an adorable guy.
- Chocoboy – He is hot, hot, hot? You gotta call that eye candy your Chocoboy.
- Sweet Pickle – If he is sweet, yet a little bit naughty, and often lands you both in trouble, this is the perfect nickname for him.
- Pickle Pie – If he is an adventurous guy who loves to live life on the edge, this would be a cute nickname for him.
- McMuffin – Is he all prim and proper, serious and gruff, yet a softy at heart? This is the name you have been looking for!
- Butter Boy – Is he is all tough on the outside and senti when you get to know him? He is a Butter Boy for sure!
- Buttercup – If he is an angry young man who fights for the weak and reminds you of the adorable Buttercup character from Powerpuff Girls, you can name him the same!
- Captain Hottie – Is he a leader by nature? Is he a sight for sore eyes? This name covers all the bases.
- Cinnamon Bunny – If he is different from all the other guys, he deserves this nickname.
- Nino – If he acts like a little boy and needs you to mother him sometimes, you can call him by this adorable Spanish term that means ‘boy.’
- Booffair – If he loves scary stuff and forces you to watch horror shows with him, this is a great nickname!
- Marshmallow – You know how marshmallows are – all warm and squishy. If you feel the same thing when you are with the love of your life, you need to name him this.
- Pancake Batter – Are you a foodie? Does your boyfriend’s company give you the same happiness as a plate of yummy pancakes? Here’s the name you were looking for!
- Fluffy – Is he all cute and cuddly? Does he wear his mamma’s knitted sweaters during Christmas? He is an adorable Fluffy, that’s what he is!
- Paw Paw – If he is all protective of you and treats you like his little baby girl, this is the name for him.
- Boo – The classic term of endearment.
[ Read : 101 Different Ways To Say I Love You – Innovative Expressions Of Love ]
- Shona – A word that basically means ‘sweet little baby.’
- Boo Bear – A perfect name for a gruff, protective guy.
- Snuggly – If snuggling and cuddling with him is the highlight of your day, this is what you have to refer him as.
- Smoochie – If he loves to grab you and plant kisses, this nickname will describe him perfectly – and show him how much you love them!
- Sunny Bunny – If he is the sunshine of your life and a cutie pie at heart, this is the nickname you need to go for.
- Snuggle Bug – If you both love to snuggle and watch Netflix, this is the nickname for him!
- Teddy Boo Boo – A cute term for a super sweet guy who reminds you of a cuddly teddy bear.
- Sexy Butt – Does he love gymming? Is his butt the epitome of the perfect butt? No buts, this is the nickname for your guy.
- Snugglekins – If you and your munchkin snuggle with each other 90% of the time you guys hang out, this is the nickname for him.
- Wonder Boy – Does he make you feel like the luckiest girl on the planet? Well, do let your Wonder Boy know how much you appreciate him.
- Teddy Bear – Your cuddle buddy deserves this name.
- Mi Vida – A Spanish term for a guy you simply can’t live without, your soul mate.
- Looney Toons – Is your guy a little loco? Show how much you adore his craziness by calling him by this name!
- Goose Poose – A super cute nickname for a super cute guy.
- Pookie – A name for a guy who makes you laugh by acting silly and goofy all day.
- Mister Cutie – Perfect for a gentleman who has a hidden soft side only you know about.
- Kung Fu Panda – Is he a little pudgy but adorable like the panda we all love? He needs to be called by this nickname!
- House Mouse – Is he tiny and as mischievous as a mouse? Tease him by calling him by this adorable nickname.
- Freckles – If he has them, he is CHOOO CHWEET.
- Snow Bunny – The perfect name for a guy who loves snow and winter activities a little bit too much!
- Papa Bear – This is what he is if he protects you wherever you are and keeps looking out for you.
- Pooh Bear – For a cutie pie who reminds you of Winnie the Pooh.
- Papi – A Spanish nickname for a guy popular among the ladies for his charm.
- Poopsie – A whacky name for a goofy guy.
- Papito – A cute Spanish term of endearment.
[ Read : 52 Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend That Will Make Him Feel Loved ]
- Big Daddy – If he is your protector, this is the perfect name for him.
- Baby Boo – If he is all child-like and you have to do all the protecting, this is what you need to call him.
- Bumblebee – Is he always hovering around and obsessed with you? That’s your Bumblebee, and you are the flower.
- Cutie Patootie – If your guy is a couch potato, this is the best nickname for him.
- Daddy – If he takes care of you and is your go-to guy for everything, this is what you need to call him.
- Fox Box – Your boyfriend is a smartass? This ought to match that smart-mouth’s persona perfectly!
- Goofball – The name is self-explanatory. You know you gotta name that little bum!
- Little Monkey – If he is all energetic and mischievous, this is what you need to call him.
- Huggy Bear – For a big, burly guy who engulfs you in his arms when he hugs you.
- Goofy – For your goofy boyfriend who makes you laugh all the time.
- Pikachu – Your very own that you have already caught! <3
You can get his dub engraved in a ring or a determine and give it to him ! That direction, he will know that he is your munchkin and how much you love him. You can call your guy any sort of dub, but if it describes who he is or what he is to you, he will appreciate it so much more. What airheaded nickname do you call your boyfriend ? Comment below and let us know ! be this article helpful ?YesNo
Read more: Weird Sex Positions You Need To Try
The follow two tabs change content below .
As Chief Editor, Harini sets the spirit and editorial guidance for Stylecraze to deliver hire, interest, and authentic subject revolving … more