Unlike the elusive female G-spot, which may or may not exist according to some researchers, the male G-spot is relatively easy to locate. here ’ south everything you need to know about finding it and what to do with it.
What is it?
The male G-spot is often referred to at the P-spot ; the “ P ” stands for prostate gland. The prostate gland is a walnut-sized gland located fair below the bladder. Cisgender men and people assigned male at parturition have them. It ’ s great at producing quick and herculean orgasms, but that ’ s not its primary function. It besides aids in reproduction by producing germinal fluid and helping sperm live long and thrive after they ’ re propelled from the penis .
How do I find it?
You can actually reach it two ways : internally and externally. Both ways can feel ahh-mazing, so it comes down to your comfort level ( or your partner ’ s ) .
If you want to get up close and personal, the anus provides the most conduct room. It ’ s located about 2 inches inside the rectum. That ’ s about first-knuckle deep if you have average-length fingers .
You can indirectly stimulate the prostate via the perineum, or defile. That ’ s the down undress of skin that runs between the scrotum and anus. contamination nothin ’ wrong with opting to reach the P-spot this way if either you or your partner are looking for a less acute option.
How do I stimulate my partner’s prostate?
Have a chat
You can ’ t merely knock at person ’ mho back door uninvited no count how hospitable they ’ ve been in the past. And if anal bet is fresh district for them, a frank discussion to make certain they ’ re on board is a must. Communicate open and honestly, and keep things light. Remember that what turns you on may not be their thing, then be respectful of their choices. Their loot, their prerogative. Be sure to get clear accept before you go there .
Gather your materials
You didn ’ triiodothyronine think you could good go in there willy-nilly, did you ? There are a few things you ’ ll want to have on hand when you go searching for the P-spot :
- Lube. There’s no such thing as too much lube when it comes to anal play. Choose a silicone-based lube, like Penchant Premium, to help reduce friction and prevent painful chafing or tearing.
- Barrier protection. Sorry to spoil the romance, but poop comes out of the butt. That’s a fact. And where there’s poop, there’s bacteria. Plus, no matter how much you wash your hands, there’s probably still some bacteria under your nails. Placing a condom or latex glove over your finger is a good idea if penetration is on the menu.
- Anal toys. Sex toys aren’t mandatory, but they sure can spice up prostate play. Some butt plugs are shaped with prostate stimulation in mind, like these ones, which can make finding the P-spot easier.
- Wipes. Also not mandatory, but wipes are a good idea for freshening up before and after anal play. Buy alcohol-free wipes to avoid irritation.
Check your hands
Before getting your hands all up in their business, be certain to thoroughly wash your hands and clean-cut and file your nails so they ’ ra short and fluent. This will help prevent the spread of bacteria and injuries .
Set the mood
The prostate gland is a part best played with when a person is relaxed and amply aroused. Some ideas for setting the climate :
- a hot bath or shower
- sensual massage
- exploring their other erogenous zones
Go to town
cook to get in there, find that charming spot, and send them to another place with your harebrained skills ? once your partner is sufficiently relaxed and you ’ re both ready, take things slow by outwardly massaging their prostate gland. To do this :
- Use the tips of your index and middle fingers to rub, stroke, or press the perineum.
- Experiment with different sensations by trying different pressures and speeds to find what they like best.
- Use your other hand to pleasure other parts of their body, like stroking their penis or gently squeezing their balls.
- Encourage them to tell you what feels good and what they want more or less of.
When they ’ re ready for more :
- Apply lube to your finger(s) and slowly — like a snail’s pace slow — insert your finger into their anus an inch or two in, and start moving your finger in an upward motion toward the front of their body.
- Gently feel around to locate the prostate. It feels like a rounded bulb of tissue, similar to the tip of your nose.
- Once you locate it, move your finger in a “come here” motion over and over against the prostate.
- Again, ask them what feels good and how they want to be touched: Faster? Slower? More pressure?
- If you’re both up for it, simultaneously stroking or sucking them off can really kick the pleasure up a notch or 10.
got milk? FYI — massaging the prostate can sometimes cause the release of a milky fluid. This is why stimulating the prostate gland is sometimes referred to as milk. If you see milk, keep going, because orgasm is on the horizon .
Do I need to do anything if I’m on the receiving end?
If you ’ re the one on the receiving end of prostate play, your main objective is to sit back and relax. still, there are a few things you can do to enhance the experience .
Keep the lines of communication open. Tell your spouse what turns you on. Discuss boundaries, like whether you want to stick to external stimulation or take it inside .
Use the bathroom
Prostate stimulation can make you feel like you ’ re gon na make, and anal penetration can bring on the sense of needing to poop. When you combine the two, well, you can imagine what might happen. If you do both beforehand, you can enjoy all the feels without worrying about an accident .
We all have our hang-ups when it comes to our consistency, including our border and sex. To keep them from interfering with your full clock, do what you must to be wholly comfortable before target play.
Read more: Pillow Princess Sex Meaning
For some, this means a exhaustive shower. Others might prefer an enema to clean things out beginning. But again, do whatever makes you comfortable ( even if it ’ south nothing ) .
Enjoy the ride
Prostate act is all about joy, sol do what you need to enjoy the depend on. That means incorporating toys, asking for more or less lubricant, changing positions, and speaking up if something doesn ’ thyroxine feel right.
How do I get in there?
With a little contort, you can probably reach the prostate using all kinds of positions, but here are three slowly ones to get you started .
To do this :
- The receiving partner lies facedown with their legs slightly apart.
- The giver sits next to them on the side most comfortable for them. The giver slides a pillow under their partner’s hips to help slightly raise their butt as they massage their prostate.
To do this :
- The receiver gets down on all fours.
- The giver kneels behind them to reach their anus.
On the side
To do this :
- The receiver lies on their side and brings one leg up to their chest.
- The giver sits behind them to reach their anus.
But… nothing happened?
bummer ! But it ’ s not the end of the global. Prostate stimulation is a spot of an acquired taste, and not everyone ’ s a fan. besides, finding the right access can take a moment of trial and error. communication can decidedly help you figure out what went wrong. Unless you both merely weren ’ thymine into it, you can always try again if both parties are will. On your next hear, consider :
- more foreplay
- a different position
- a sex toy (perhaps with some vibration to mix things up)
- more lube
Any other pleasure spots to check out?
It ’ south true : The body is a freakin ’ wonderland. In addition to the P-spot, there are a few other lesser-known spots you can find in the male bits .
The glans penis, which is fancy talk for the head, is packed with heart endings that feel ohio then well when touched, licked, or sucked. Put that lubricate and free hand to effective use, and give them an extra regale while playing with their prostate. Take it further by running your wet lips over the head and taking it in your mouth for some swirling tongue military action .
Might ampere well show the frenulum some love while you ’ re in the area, excessively. That ’ s the ridge of skin on the bottom of the penis that connects the cheat to the question. The frenulum is crazy medium. It has the ability to trigger orgasms like no other share of the penis. flip it lightly with your natural language while besides playing with their P-spot, or let your flick graze it while getting handy with their rotating shaft .
even if you take the home path to get to the P-spot, that doesn ’ thymine base you should forget about the perineum. Let your finger or a vibrating arouse miniature work its magic on this landing comic strip of pleasure. Contemplating rimming ? A spit on the perineum is a capital spot for testing the waters or sending them over the edge while your fingers or a toy are in P-town .
It ’ south not just cosmetic. The playfulness bag ’ second got feelings, excessively ! gently massage the balls and prostate gland at the lapp meter for double the fun. They want more ? Run your finger gently up and down the seam that runs down the center of the scrotum. That seam is called the scrotal raphe. It ’ s your secret weapon for mind-blowing hand jobs and blow jobs.
The bottom line
The male G-spot may not be the official term for the prostate, but it has the likely to live up to the hype with a little commit. Take things slow, commune, and use lots of lubricate to find and master the prostate.
Read more: How to Have More Pleasurable Doggy
Adrienne Santos-Longhurst is a freelance writer and generator who has written extensively on all things health and life style for more than a ten. When she ’ s not holed-up in her write shed researching an article or off interviewing health professionals, she can be found frolicking around her beach town with husband and dogs in tow or splashing about the lake trying to master the stand-up paddle dining table .