If you need aid with writing your test, our professional essay writing service is here to help !
Reading: Benefits of a Healthy Lifestyle
Essay Writing Service
Blood pressure, besides known as high blood pressure is something very significant to check because the hazard factors that are tied to it can be fatal. If your blood press becomes besides high it can cause you to develop a disease called atrial fibrillation, an irregular blink of an eye that can cause strokes, blood curdling, heart bankruptcy, etc. ( bunch 2016 ). There are many factors that lawsuit blood pressure, such as stress, tobacco, alcohol, corpulence, little physical natural process, excessively much strategic arms limitation talks, etc. so, doctors recommend you increase your exercise, decrease or eliminate alcohol and tobacco intake, decrease the sum of salt inhalation, and try to limit your stress level ( AHA, 2017 ). Implementing these recommendations can improve your overall health, not just preventing/lowering your rake pressure. The benefits of keeping your rake pressure gloomy are, reducing the risk of stroke, improving vision, boosting kidney health, and avoiding kernel problems. According to Elizabeth Tumbarello with Livestrong, “ A 2010 article in the “ american Journal of Cardiology ” reports that researchers at the Oklahoma Cardiovascular and Hypertension Center and the University of Oklahoma conclude that there is an inverse relationship between low blood press and cardiovascular complications. ” ( Tumbarello 2017 ). This emphasizes the importance of keeping up your blood pressure because you reduce the risk of kernel complications. Anything lower than 120/80 is considered a normal blood atmospheric pressure, so checking your blood press will always be beneficial because you can know when its low or besides eminent and can consult with your doctor and they can evaluate what changes need to be made and how to get back to an average phone number. A good manner to increase your physical action is by walking or running. Why ? Whether you choose to run or walk, they both increase the health of your heart, burn calories, weight master, strengthen your lungs, and it is beneficial to your bone health. Regarding the health of your heart, running and/or walking causes your heart to work hard and you have a lower risk of affection bankruptcy than others that are inactive. According to Sally Wadyka, “ In a 2013 study that analyzed data from the closely 50,000 people involved in the National Runners ’ Health Study II and National Walkers ’ Health Study, researchers found that runners ’ risk of cardiovascular disease was 4.5 percentage lower than those who were inactive. But walkers who expended the same measure of energy as runners daily—burned the lapp amount of calories—had a gamble level that was 9 percentage lower than those who were inactive. ” ( Wadyka, 2018 ). This shows that if you walk more and run less, they give you the lapp effects. Both improve your kernel health. Running helps with your bones because “ your muscles help your body withstand the stress of running by pulling on your bones, this pulling effect promotes increases in your bone density. ” ( Hoyle, 2017 ). These are good a few examples of how running or walk can help increase your health. however, there is some risk to running, such as inflammation, cardiac events, osteoarthritis, other injuries. These risks are normally common if you are a long-distance runner. overall running and/or walk are a good way to get in your physical action for the day. An easy diet change is to replace cookies, chips, fries, etc. with fruits and vegetables. The benefits to adding fruits and vegetables to your diet deviate but some examples are, reducing the risk of heart disease, may protect you from certain types of cancers, reduce the risk of fleshiness and diabetes, etc. These few examples show that eating fruits and vegetables can help your overall health and reduce your changes to having health issues. The nutritional benefits are they do not have cholesterol, gloomy in fat and calories, dwell of potassium and fiber, dwell of vitamin a and c which aid with eyes, skin, tooth, etc. According to Becky Bell with Healthy Eating, “ the dietary guidelines, an adult consuming 2,000 calories per day should be eating 2 1/2 cups of vegetables and two cups of fruit per day. ” ( Bell 2018 ). You can see from this source that the total a person should be intaking every day is not much and can easily be implemented into your day by day diet. Another benefit to eating fruits and vegetables is that there are no gamble factors for eating them, every fruit and vegetables have numerous helpful factors that will help your overall health.
Read more: ED
Find Out How UKEssays.com Can Help You !
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple try plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a avail absolutely matched to your needs.
Read more: How to Keep Yourself Healthy Essay
View our services
Water inhalation is so authoritative because drink sugary and caffeinated drinks do not have good benefits for your overall health. There are then many benefits to drinking water but here are a few, it clears toxins, weight unit loss, regulates body temperature, boosts physical performance, promotes breathing, etc. According to Organic Facts, the human body contains two-third water by system of weights and plays a huge part in maintaining most harmonium systems in our body ( Facts 2018 ). How do you know if you are drinking enough though ? Most doctors recommend drinking eight glasses of water every day. however, according to One Medical, “ the NAM recommends letting crave guide your water pulmonary tuberculosis habits but set an tied higher book of total daily water inhalation : 3.7 liters ( 15 cups ) for the average adult male and 2.7 liters ( 11 cups ) for the average pornographic female. ” ( Medical 2017 ). Setting a finish can help you increase your body of water consumption, for case, try to drink 8 cups per day and once you have systematically done that, then try 11 cups and you will see the benefits over time. A well way to make drink water more flavorful if you do not like the taste of plain water is by infusing fruits, this makes it easier to drink only water strictly. There are not many risks to drinking only water, just be careful with how quickly you are in taking it. Most people do not down a water in two seconds, however, drinking excessively much water in a short measure of time can cause you to get body of water drunkenness, hyponatremia, where your cells flood, and this can lead to seizures, coma, or even death ( Brouchard 2018 ). overall body of water is very healthy and brings many benefits to your overall health. In conclusion becoming goodly is something you must be dedicated to because it takes a lot of prison term, energy, and self-control. however, the benefits you receive from making these simple changes are greater. not everyone has time to go to the gymnasium or the money to get a membership but running and walk is loose and can easily be fit into your casual schedule. feed vegetables and fruits can be replaced with the debris food you may reach for during work, at home watching television, or at a restaurant. Drinking dwell of then many benefits that you could research it for hours, rather of getting a tea, juice, etc. fair scope for a water bottle. last, implementing drink urine, eating fruits and vegetables, and walking or running, can lower your blood pressure. Make sure you regularly check your blood pressure and consult with your sophisticate on ways to lower it, so you do not have to worry about the risk that comes with it. These four authoritative topics all play into your overall health and can start you on a healthy life style travel .
- AHA. (2017, December 15). heart. Retrieved from http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HighBloodPressure/UnderstandYourRiskforHighBloodPressure/Understand-Your-Risk-for-High-Blood-Pressure_UCM_002052_Article.jsp#.W7TSO_ZFxyx
- Bell, B. (2018, June 11). Healthy Eating. Retrieved from https://healthyeating.sfgate.com/usda-fruit-vegetable-recommendations-9339.html
- Brouchard, R. (2018, September 11). verywellhealth. Retrieved from https://www.verywellhealth.com/hyponatremia-first-aid-1298756
- Bunch, D. J. (2016). everydayhealth. Retrieved from https://www.everydayhealth.com/columns/jared-bunch-rhythm-of-life/dementia-prevention-there-is-no-time-like-the-present-to-start-to-reduce-your-risk/
- Callery, S. (19, September 2011). Active. Retrieved from https://www.active.com/running/articles/the-risks-and-benefits-of-long-distance-running
- CDC. (2015, November 9). Centers for Diease Control and Prevention. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/healthy_eating/fruits_vegetables.html
- CNPP. (2016, January 12). Choose MyPlate. Retrieved from https://www.choosemyplate.gov/vegetables-nutrients-health
- Fatcs, O. (2018, March 26). Organic Facts. Retrieved from https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/other/health-benefits-of-drinking-water.html
- Gormly, A. (2018, August 29). wikinews. Retrieved from http://www.winknews.com/2018/08/29/the-health-benefits-of-running-vs-walking/
- Harrriman, D. (14, August 2017). livingstrong. Retrieved from https://www.livestrong.com/article/242788-sports-to-stay-healthy/
- Hecht, M. (2018, April 24). healthline. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/high-blood-pressure-hypertension/lower-it-fast
- Hoyle, G. M. (2017, August 14). livestrong. Retrieved from https://www.livestrong.com/article/368647-running-your-bone-density/
- Medical, O. (2017, August 21). One Medical. Retrieved from https://www.onemedical.com/blog/live-well/daily-water-intake/
- Tumbarello, E. (2017, August 14). livestrong. Retrieved from https://www.livestrong.com/article/271740-what-are-the-benefits-of-lowering-blood-pressure/
- Wadyka, S. (2018, August 29). wikinews. Retrieved from http://www.winknews.com/2018/08/29/the-health-benefits-of-running-vs-walking/
- WebMD. (2017). webMD. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/hypertension-high-blood-pressure/guide/what-can-raise-blood-pressure#1