HOW TO PLAY ALL OR NOTHING:
- Choose eleven different numbers from 1 to 22 .
- Place wagers by asking for a QUICK PICK or by using the All or Nothing playslip. Playslips are available at Wisconsin Lottery retailers .
- Choose which drawing to play. MIDDAY (1:30 p.m.), EVENING (9:00 p.m.), or BOTH. All or Nothing drawings are held twice daily, seven days a workweek .
Choose how many days to play. Each ticket costs $ 2 per play per tie. All or Nothing can be played up to 7 draws for MIDDAY, up to 7 draws for EVENING, or up to 14 draws for BOTH ( 7 MIDDAY and 7 flush ) in improvement.
For model, at 4:00 post meridiem Friday, a actor purchases 1 play for BOTH drawings for 1 day. They will receive a ticket with 1 play for Friday ’ s EVENING draw and 1 act for Saturday ’ s MIDDAY drawing the future day.
Reading: All or Nothing | Wisconsin Lottery
- Check playslip carefully before handing it to the retailer. ALL OR NOTHING TICKETS CAN NOT BE CANCELLED .
- Give completed playslip and cash to the retailer .
- Receive, sign, and safeguard ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips are not valid to claim a trophy .
Winning prizes may be claimed on tickets with additional draws on them. An substitution ticket will be given to players who are redeeming a choice on a ticket that has extra draws.
Read more: Oregon Lottery
Please click here for booklet .
Please click features and procedures for more details regarding this game .
HOW TO WIN ALL OR NOTHING:
|11 of 11||$100,000* (TOP PRIZE)||1:705,432|
|10 of 11||$500||1:5,831|
|9 of 11||$40||1:234|
|8 of 11||$4||1:26|
|3 of 11||$4||1:26|
|2 of 11||$40||1:234|
|1 of 11||$500||1:5,831|
|0 of 11||$100,000* (TOP PRIZE)||1:705,432|
Read more: Oregon Lottery
|Drawings are held every day after 1:30 p.m. for MIDDAY draws and after 9:00 p.m. for EVENING draws. Tickets must be purchased before 1:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. to be included in that day’s MIDDAY or EVENING drawing|
All or Nothing odds based on one play for $ 2. Prizes are approximately 55.3 % of sales. *If there are more than 20 winning plays for the TOP PRIZE, $ 2,000,000 is shared evenly among all TOP PRIZE winning plays. Prizes up to $ 599 may be claimed at a Wisconsin Lottery retailer. Prizes $ 600 and higher must be claimed at a Lottery position or by mail. Prizes $ 200,000 and higher must be claimed at the Madison Validation agency. Tickets, transactions, and winners are subject to state law and Lottery regulations. Purchasers must be at least 18 years old. Prizes not claimed within 180 days after drawing are forfeited .